Thursday, August 7, 2014

A week of good news.

A lot has happened this week in the area of my books. First is that a read on Goodreads gave a 5 out of 5 stars to my science fiction book Project: Hero. You can see it at https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13562735-project Second is that I wrote to the publisher Brash Books about a crime novel I have recently started and told them the basic plot. They asked me to let them know when I am done. If you aren't familiar with the company you may be with one of its owners. His name is Lee Goldberg and he has written 40 best selling novels and has been a writer and producer on Diagnosis: Murder and Monk. So Brash Books is, so far, interested in my crime novel. You can go to their site at http://www.mysterythrillerbooks.com/ Third, you may hear an interview with me on WVXU in Cincinnati, Ohio before the end of the year. They have asked to interview me about my writing. They hope to schedule a time in October and air it in November. They asked for 2 of my books. Since it is close to Christmas when it will air I have sent them Dinky the Elf and With Great Power. I may get to discuss other books if they let me. Once I know the exact date and time I will let you know. Now here is a humorus look at what I hope is the future for Project: Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment